I got the door to the garage open. The battery is installed, freshly charged. The stale gas was siphoned out, and fresh gas put in the tank. A few jumps on the kick start to get the oil circulated. A touch of the electric start. She fired right up! She’s warming up in the garage now! Will I get my first scoot of the season today?
1. I’m not going to tell you what was my last random act of kindness. (See here for why. I’ll tell you this much, though. It meant an awful lot to me.)
2. Another place to store my massive used tea bag collection is in order.
3. Let me tell you, I’m not the guy to come to for advice in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or a mugful of steaming leaches.
5. Make sure you’re not FTP’ing those files up separate paths.
6. Our warmer weather reminds me that there is a scooter in my garage that needs to be ridden!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a gig, tomorrow my plans include a gig, and Sunday, I want to lose an hour of sleep!