1. I’m going to have to turn down your request to take the entire summer of 2011 off.
2. There have been times when I turned making Jello into a task of adventure and daring.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to not get yourself killed by falling into a giant tub of hot dog emulsion.
4. This one time I spent the entire night in a soft bed under warm covers with the lights off; you gotta admit that’s true adventurer’s spirit.
5. Compassion is a word made from two Latin words: “com” meaning “with,” and “passare” meaning “no shoes on.”
6. I’m going to think up silly answers to this FFI, no matter how difficult.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a comedy show with Tim Sample, tomorrow my plans include watching the boys so Susan and Julia can help a friend, and Sunday, I want to ride my scooter like the wind!