Friday Fill-Ins 2011-04
1. Up was this movie about a guy whose wife dies, and he harnesses a bunch of balloons to his house and flies away. I haven’t seen it all yet, but I’ve seen parts of it. The rest of my family has seen it.
2. If you’ve been near the Batty household over the last few weeks, then you’d know the cold/flu thing is going around.
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: all of these are in a pile in front of the doorway when I get home.
4. My wife Susan has never turned me down when I’ve offered to give her a nice back rub.
5. I’m thinking about food; since I’ve been on this diet, I’ve been on a constant search to feel full while not eating too many calories.
6. This morning, while eating breakfast, I heard a gigantic crash, and I wondered “What could that be?” There was nothing amiss that I could find. I checked all the bedrooms. Then I thought “perhaps it’s just some icicles falling from the roof.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making supper for my family, tomorrow my plans include watching the kids so Susan can go to some training meeting for something, and Sunday, I want to have a great time in the adult Sunday School class studying John!