“Mi5 – 4/3 asks 5 party themed questions and because its April 3rd, I am going to ask you to give 4 answers followed by 3 details”
1. Just recently I started holding a monthly ‘Game Night’ to help give friends an excuse to get out of the house and get together. We kicked it off with a Murder Mystery Party which was great fun, most recently we gathered to play a game of cards called “Bull Donkey” the laughter went on all night. Tell us 4 games you like to play and include either 3 things (memories, feelings, skills, commonalities etc.. related to them)
Four games, huh. How about Trivial Pursuit Star Wars edition, Trivial Pursuit Genus Edition, Jenga, and Life. Three things related… Well, I remember playing Star Wars trivia with Susan. The question was: What was the serial number of the Storm Trooper’s uniform that Luke wore in “A New Hope.” When I correctly answered “TK-421,” Susan said something to the effect of “If you know that, there’s no way I’ll ever win!” Jenga is a game I like to play with the boys, and Life is something Susan and Julia like to play. Susan asked for a new version of Life for Christmas, as her old version was getting beat up.
2. When thinking of throwing a party what 4 people are always at the top of your list and tell us 3 things about them that put them there.
Jim Thompson, Paddy Rowling, Pastor Dave, and brother-in-law Dwane. Why are they there? They’re my man friends–and I don’t have too many. Jim’s been by bud for a long time. Paddy’s a great mixer, and knows a lot about everything. Dwane’s got super energy, and would be the life of the party. I’ll be outside cooking, trying to stay out of the way.
3. Most parties include food, share with us 4 favorite party dishes but only 3 adjectives to describe each one
My sister’s cocktail meatballs are saucy, sweet, and delicious. Aunt Ginny’s ham casserole is cheesy, hot, and brown. Mom’s “cheeze mess” is bubbly, bacon-y, and tangy. Susan’s cheesecake is rich, heavy, and not made with enough frequency!
4. Think back over your years and pick 4 parties you have been a part of and tell us 3 things about those parties. (What was it for, what did you wear, who did you see, how did you feel, what did you eat, what made you laugh, what happened, why did you go etc..)
My bachelor party was attended by me, my Dad, my father-in-law, my pastor (at that time), and my boss. It was, in actuality, lame. My wedding reception was hot. That’s all I got. I don’t go to parties. I’m usually in a club/bar/restaurant with a some band every weekend. When I get time off, I usually don’t want to go party.
5. A popular ice breaker at parties is “The Guessing Game” where you write down words that describe someone and people have to guess who that is. Pick one person from the MI-5 list and give us 4 words that describes them. Then choose a person place & thing that reminds you of that person. (making a total of 7 words) We can all make our guesses during the week, just please let us know who it was by next Friday.
Sexy, silly, cute, smart. Place=a little park by a lake in Washington ME. Thing=cheesecake and kisses. Person? I need to think of a person that reminds me of this other person? I don’t know, you got me there. You can guess without that, I’d venture.