1. So many of us would prefer to be home during this snow storm; instead, we show our dedication and head to the office.
2. A good marriage will weather through a lot, even in hardship.
3. Those who are accepting of compliments too readily might do better to consider the source.
4. Of to left, just behind the potted palm tree, a kitty is waiting quietly, ready to pounce.
5. Light is in both the refrigerator and the stove, though you can’t see it when the doors are closed.
6. I am the ultimate example of all that is ordinary.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making it home in the snow, tomorrow my plans include a gig at the Black Bull with Blind Albert, and Sunday, I want to work on that snare drum that needs restoration!