This week I’m going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know ’em…but wouldn’t it be more fun to do it a bit differently?And…here we go!
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you recognize me, since we’ve never met?
2. Catch a bright star and place it in your living room. (You’ll save on your light and your heat bill!)
3. And you can send me that $50 bucks you owe me.
4. I’d like to forgive you for that time you smashed up my kitchen cabinets with a baseball bat, but I’m dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I’m the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in traffic behind the bait truck.
6. What’s keeping us apart isn’t selfishness, it’s the fact you’re in Thailand and don’t have a driver’s license.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight Iâ€™m looking forward to an evening at home, tomorrow my plans include going to the farm market, and Sunday, I want to listen to the wind and the rain!