1. I’d really like some uplifting words right now.
2. “Ow!” is the word you’d most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. (Another word probably entered my mind, but I wouldn’t say it.)
3. Possession is a song by Sarah McLachlan that I particularly love. (Read about it here.)
4. What’s all the fuss about Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like grape juice and frog legs.
6. I have twin boys; it seems their energy is always on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my sons, tomorrow my plans include tubing at the Snow Bowl with the whole family and some friends, and Sunday, I want to get a haicut!