1. Give me some coffee and I’ll drink it.
2. Whenever I don’t get enough sleep, or drink enough coffee, I get a headache.
3. I wish the snow was gone. I want to ride my scooter, and I’m sick of shoveling.
4. “Pitch A Tent” was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. (The “Pitch A Tent” is a Cafe Miranda dish: sausage, roasted mushroom, roasted garlic, pan gravy, served under a “tent” of fresh pasta.)
5. To live in this world is pretty nice, but better things are coming.
6. Other than this one, I’m not sure what is was the last blog I commented on. (I do remember commenting on Jim’s Facebook status, though. Jim give us the date!!!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having the kids come home, tomorrow my plans include a gig in Bangor, and Sunday, I want to have a great Sunday School class!