1. Join me in The Pledge of Allegience.
2. Put a little joy in your day!
3. Happiness is to know the Savior, living a life within his favor, making a change in my behavior, happiness is the Lord.
4. It had been 41 days since I entered the woods for what was supposed to be an afternoon rabbit hunting trip; I left the woods 18 pounds lighter, befuddled, and confused.
5. I’m waiting for Godot’s brother, Philip.
6. Kentucky Fried Chicken is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting home from my gig, tomorrow my plans include taking some brush to the dump, and Sunday, I want to have such an awesome day that people at church say “Man, that Bill looks really happy instead of that sourpuss he’s looked like the last few weeks!”