1. Apples are to oranges as banana cream pie is to Hervé Villechaize.
2. I had a dream last night about Madonna, and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the sound of rattling pans.
4. When playing touch football, you don’t try to tackle the man with the ball; you try and grab his flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but that’s really what I want to do–’cause I want to make you happy.
6. There, on my lawn, was a giant polar bear; and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with seal meat pizzas and Coca Cola.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to gigging with Groove Machine, tomorrow my plans include gigging with Three Button Deluxe, and Sunday, I want to celebrate Mothers’ Day with some good food on the grill!