1. If we had no winter then we’d have nothing to drive the tourists out of Maine!
2. Some of my customers are a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I’d spend more time kissing Susan.
4. I’m praying daughter Julia gets well inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you’ve never been thrilled by a cowboy in bleu cheese pants, well, you just haven’t, um, well, nevermind.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons all you have to do is come to Maine. (Just be sure to leave before winter sets in!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to surprising Susan with a gift, tomorrow my plans include gigging in Bangor and Sunday, I want to have a smooth billing day at the office, and then celebrate Susan’s birthday!