1. The seven signs as described on the History Channel last week is are not the end of the world. (They had them quite wrong, and very out of order.)
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I think “C’mon! We’ve been inundated with rain for weeks! How about some sunshine! Heck, I don’t think we’ve hit 80 degrees yet. (And, incidentally, it is raining here now! It’s pouring!)
3. The Colonel’s original 11 herbed and spiced chicken tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the way to go. (In fact, I dare say it’s not sometimes–it’s all the time!)
5. The view from Tommy’s Island is breathtaking, really. (That’s my view of the gig we played on the 4th of July. Thanks Pam for the photo!)
6. Well, maybe there is a chance my house will sell.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting back from a gig in Bar Harbor, tomorrow my plans include many dump runs and a gig here in Rockland, and Sunday, I want to not have to pack, move boxes, or go anywhere near the dump!