1. One week ago I stayed home sick from work; I’m almost entirely over that cough now.
2. I lived in a little town called Spruce Head when I was young.
3. Mama told me “If you’re too sick to go to school, you’re too sick to do anything else.”
4. One of the most “in love” couples I know is you and me, (Susan)!
5. Take your time and read the direction through at least once before attempting assembly.
6. If you’d move your slow 45mph camper trailer / aircraft carrier over into the slow lane, then I (and the rest of this line of traffic) will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing a gig with Blind Al in Bangor, tomorrow my plans include playing a gig right here in Rockland, and Sunday, I want to get back to the regular lunch schedule at Mom’s!