1. I have a history of selling cymbals, and using the proceeds to buy cymbals.
2. How to gain friends and influence people is something I wish I knew.
3. I’m eating (or recently ate) some pasta for lunch. (I am very much looking forward to taking my beloved wife out to “our” restaurant tonight!)
4. Musicians spend a good deal of time on the road.
5. So that’s it, that’s the key to everything. (6 2/3?)
6. A few hours alone with your wife is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a fantastic meal with a beautiful woman, tomorrow my plans include gigging in a tent in the rain–probably to no one, and Sunday, I want to do something out of the ordinary!