Haven’t posted in some time. Facebook is the new blog. It’s much easier to log in and post two sentences than to come here and have to think more. Anyway, here’s something a little fresh at least.
1. We need to finish moving stuff out of the old house.
2. Matthew used the word “seriously,” and it made me smile.
3. If you want some Fillet Mignon, don’t stop by my house tonight. (There isn’t enough to go around!)
4. We’re eating Fillet Mignon because got a great deal on whole beef tenderloin earlier this year.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think the government gets enough of our money. (Maybe they should learn to live within their means like the rest of do!)
6. Finding that perfect gift for a special somebody makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grilling Fillet Mignon for Susan, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the old Salvation Army quarters, and Sunday, I want to do something fun!