1. Music is rather important in my life. Ask me what I do, and I’ll say “I manage an Internet company.” Ask me who I am, and I’ll say “A musician.”
2. A big breakfast and strong black coffee is what I like first thing in the morning. (Usually, though, it’s some sort of high fiber cereal.)
3. The first thing I said this morning was: “Hey Honey.” I said it to my youngest, Matthew, who–like his Dad, gets up early.
4. Susan’s almost famous roast chicken and homemade mac and cheese; it’s what’s for dinner tonight.
5. It’s all been a little tricky to navigate, but perhaps clear water lies ahead.
6. Going for a brisk walk is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the fabulous supper described in #4, tomorrow my plans include a gig with Steelin’ Thunder (see question #1) and Sunday, I want to cook for the crew at the annual staff picnic!