Janet (the host of the FFI) has been out after having had back surgery. But she’s “back” (haha) this week! Yea!
1. My back is in pretty good shape; I don’t seem plagued by the back problems that affect many men my age.
2. Man, let me tell you, back in “the day” when I was touring with “The Stones,” I did all kinds of crazy… Well… No, not really; I was never very wild.
3. Leaves are falling all around, and in only a few weeks I’ll probably be asking to borrow Pastor Dave’s leaf vac/shredder.
4. The one thing people never seem to forget is someone else’s forgetfulness.
5. Healing is usually a noun, but sometimes it could be a verb or even an adjective. Please use all three types in a sentence.
6. The same ol’ same ol’ is what I’ve been up to lately!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an early gig with Three Button Deluxe, tomorrow my plans include time with the family in the AM and a romantic dinner with Susan in the PM, and Sunday, I want to get some time in the hot tub!