1. My favorite month is October because I love the fall here in Maine; I love the foliage, the temperatures, the smell of a wood stove, the taste of apple cider, and pumpkin donuts.
2. One of the things I like about living next to the ocean is the smell of a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff babies’ heads.
4. A Dunkin’ Donuts maple sausage and cheddar cheese crossaint is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is collecting and restoring old drums. (And I need a new “project” drum for the winter!)
6. I checked the hot tub this AM, Susan has taken steaks out of the freezer for supper, and it’s Friday night and I don’t have a gig; oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to steaks and a hot tub, tomorrow my plans include going to the Maine Baptist Association annual meeting, and Sunday, I want to maybe take an afternoon scooter ride!