1. Sometimes, I have one of those days at work where everything clicks, I get a lot done, and feel like I did a great job for the company. Yesterday was one of those days.
2. Last night I had this gianormous meatloaf sandwich for supper and I ate just about the whole thing.
3. Small minded are those supposedly “broad minded” people who call “foul” when an election doesn’t go their way.
4. When making biscuits, you should put a little Bakewell Cream in your dough; it helps the dough rise and is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to recover that Pearl tom-tom in pink sparkle to match the rest of my drums but…
6. (cont. from #5) I just haven’t gotten around to it …yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being at home and playing with the boys while Susan and Julia are out decorating the church, tomorrow my plans include working in the AM then playing a gig in Brewer in the evening, and Sunday, I want to have some cool lesson ready for Sunday School!