1. We are on this earth because we are to fear God and keep his commands; for this is the whole duty of man (Ecclesiastes 12:13) .
2. I’m really looking forward to the experience of swimming in the indoor pool on this cold February day in Maine.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn was Spanish; in fact, I never really did get it.
4. I’m going to upgrade my computer to Windows 7 this weekend; I hope I downloaded the right wireless drivers so I can get connected.
5. I remember The Maine, The Alamo, one time at band camp, you, the kind of September when grass was green–as yes, I remember it well.
6. Spending quality time with my family is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making pizza for the kids, tomorrow my plans include a gig with Three Button Deluxe (if it doesn’t get canceled due to weather) and Sunday, I want to get things in order for a Valentines Day surprise for Susan!