1. New experiences and possibilities have been on my mind the last few days; I think this winter funk is somewhat inspiring me to look ahead.
2. In an effort to keep my cardio exercise exciting, I will sometimes take unexpected turn on a daily walk through the city. (It also gives me an excuse to look at all the lovely architecture of the old buildings here in town.)
3. I’m looking forward to losing these last three or so pounds. (I hope by this time next week, or maybe two weeks, I’ll be able to say “199, baby!”)
4. The challenges of raising twin boys is something I never would have imagined.
5. Try to find a delicious food that fills your belly completely for less than 300 calories; I haven’t found one yet.
6. The fact that I can lift a car full of baked beans with two clowns sitting on the roof using only my left earlobe is what’s extraordinary about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an evening home with the family, tomorrow my plans include working at the office and maybe a rehearsal for “Hello Dolly,” and Sunday, I want to have had my Sunday School lesson prepared!