My answers are in bold, of course.
1. Dancing to the sounds of Jobim while holding Susan close in the kitchen makes me want to leave the kids with someone and head out on a exotic vacation alone with my wife!
2. The last time I went to the dentist I nearly floated out of the office on a giddy cloud. (The hygienist was very pleased with the condition of my teeth. I’ve been very diligent with my brushing and flossing.)
3. When I drive I always try to use my turn signals–even in parking lots.
4. I saw the murderer standing next to the grave.
5. Give me a long weekend in the fall, give me a convertible with a full tank of gas, give me Susan and three Beds and Breakfasts. (The result? The dream getaway I’ve been planning for years!)
6. Next week I am looking forward to nothing in particular. (It’s just another busy week.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight Iâ€™m looking forward to supper at Moody’s Diner, tomorrow my plans include a gig and Pirate Days, and Sunday, I want to catch that mackerel that’s been avoiding me all season!