Fill in the lyrics…with the correct ones or ones of your own 🙂 Have fun with this, don’t worry if you don’t know ’em…just make up something silly or do a silly one and a serious one! The most important part is to have fun with it.
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb “Where is your coat? Don’t you realize it’s winter!”
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, “My Tom-Tom isn’t working. Anyone know the way to Bethlehem?”
3. There’s this brown stuff oozing, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, dropped 14″ of snow, and all the Mainers had to shovel out the next morning.
5. Just realize that in a few days, the days will start getting longer, so, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing in the shower.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing Santa at the Salvation Army Christmas party, tomorrow my plans include an early gig (6-10pm) and Sunday, I want to get my afternoon gig out of the way before the storm hits! (I don’t think that’s going to happen.)