1. Why does it have to be warm enough for me to get the scooter out one day, and a few days later it’s snowing again?
2. Most people don’t like the metric system. They like the English system since it’s “familiar.” Yet most people don’t even know one tablespoon is equal to three teaspoons; most people think it’s four.
3. My favorite breakfast includes pot roast hash, eggs over medium, toast, and enough coffee to float a skiff.
4. “The Making of the Empire Strikes Back” was the last book I read before falling asleep the other night. (I usually read my Bible before going to sleep, but I did something different the night before last. I didn’t read anything last night; I was too tired and went right to sleep.)
5. I am SO glad I took a couple hours off from the office this AM.
6. A hot shower would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing “Hello Dolly” in the pit of a high school musical, tomorrow my plans include going to a pastor/deacon conference (I will represent the latter; I’m not called to be a pastor!) and Sunday, I want to have lunch with my Mom!