1. I feel sorta strange.
2. Tickling Nathaniel is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: an air conditioner. (And, I can only hear it out of my right ear. I’m having a left ear problem right now.)
4. I don’t have a gig on Saturday night, and I’m glad having that time off will let me got to a Sea Dogs game.
5. The last time I had a physical was 2005.
6. It looks like I’m covering the office phones this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to gigging with Blind Albert at the Black Bull, tomorrow my plans include a breakfast alone with Susan, and Sunday, I want to start my new Sunday School class: The Faith Cafe!
Awww do you feel strange cuz of your ear? My sister had an ear problem and she took steroids (prescribed by a doc) and that ended up clearing it up.
Phil has volunteered for Monday
2005! Get you to a doc stat!!! I put off having a colonoscopy when I turned 50 and look where it got me 🙁
Billy, I saw your comment over on Lisa’s page and wanted to let you know I was a bit late putting up this week’s Fill In…I didn’t think not putting one up would honor 9/11 in any way, and neither did I think it was appropriate to mention it since it brings back so many bad memories for folks, and the FFI is supposed to be fun, you know? I hope you aren’t offended by that.
No, Janet, I’m not offended in any way. I had a similar thought on Facebook today. On one hand, it’s important we remember. On another hand, I’m sure those who gave their lives wouldn’t want us to spend the whole day gloomy over something that can’t be changed.
Now, I’ll have to get over their later and see if I can get my answers for today up!