1. My car might be traded in soon. (It depends on what “new” car we end up with. If we get a mini-van, we’ll trade Susan’s mini-van. If we get something else, we’ll trade my wagon. Either way, I’d like Susan to have something a little newer.)
2. The second side of Steely Dan’s “Aja” is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem stuck in a rut.
4. My car is one of my favorite ‘hiding’ places. (Traveling too and from gigs gives me opportunity to be alone, to listen to things I want to listen to, and to reflect.)
5. What happened to my lawn? It’s a mess!
6. You should try Impossible Cheeseburger Pie; it is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying home and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to Augusta to shop for cars and baubles, and Sunday, I want to welcome Pastor Dave back from vacation!