1. Laughter wasn’t used in any of the operating room scenes in MASH; the producers felt a laugh track took away from the seriousness of what was on screen.
2. “I wasn’t at” are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I’m most looking forward to today is my family coming home from a week at camp.
4. The prayers of my children puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world can you find a Gladstone snare drum for $6.00? If you know, please call me immediately!
6. The Cars had a song that included the lyrics “ just what I needed! ” and Susan and I were talking about American new wave bands the other day. (Other than The Cars and Blondie, I couldn’t come up with any more.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having Susan (and the kids) home, tomorrow my plans include driving three hours to a gig in Machias, playing three hours, traveling three hours home, and then going to another gig and Sunday, I want to probably get some rest!