Friday Fill-In #146
1. So are we going to be able to buy a “new” car with the proceeds of our house sale? (Guess we won’t know ’til the house sells!)
2. A busier than normal weekend is what’s up ahead.
3. I love to make breakfast for my family on the weekends. (Unfortunately, it’s won’t be happening this weekend; everyone’s too busy!)
4. I’ve been known to have a crazy dream of some sort.
5. I walk a line, walk like an Egyptian, do the walk of life, walk all over your, sleepwalk, and put cold oil in my hot wok so my food won’t stick .
6. Milk is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing Joshua’s Tavern in Bruswick, tomorrow my plans include billing day and a gig in Bangor, and Sunday, I want to go to church in the AM for FRANTIC Sunday (Friends, Relatives, And Neighbors Together In Church) and then fall down exhausted!