Friday Fill In
1. Bring your favorite side dish to share, and we’ll have a rockin’ BBQ at my place. Once the snow melts off the grill, that is…
2. Make sure you talk to everyone at the BBQ, so that all the people feel like they are included.
3. Some spare ribs and some brisket and a side of baked beans is exactly what I plan on bring to the BBQ..
4. Well, you see, I’m not sure how this FFI took on a BBQ theme; I did watch a BBQ show on TV last night with daughter Julia, so perhaps that’s it.
5. I can’t wait to have a BBQ; it won’t be too soon!
6. But what if the snow never melts? How then will we have a BBQ? Perhaps we’ll just have to have a party indoors.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing a gig with Blind Al at a BBQ stand (not really–no BBQ at all–but the gig is real), tomorrow my plans include playing with Steelin’ Thunder at a fundraising BBQ (again, real gig, no BBQ) and Sunday, I want to have extended family dessert time at Mert’s house, and I hope someone brings some BBQ!