Susan says: The rules are simple: You MUST pick one of the choices. You can explain your answer in more detail if you wish.
Would you rather:
1. Be able to stop time while you slept, OR Never have to do laundry?
I would rather stop time. If time stopped while I was sleeping, I’d have eight extra hours in my day. I certainly don’t spend eight hours doing laundry. Heck, if time stopped, I could do the laundry, iron, fold it, and put it away, and still come out ahead hours wise. I like this idea!
2. Hit every red light for the rest of your life, OR always be wrong?
I hate being wrong. I’ll take the lights.
3. Be debt free (except for your house), OR eleven years ahead of schedule on your mortgage?
I’m already mostly debt free, so I’ll take the eleven years ahead on the mortgage.
4. Always take a cold shower OR sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested?
I think I’ll opt for the shower. That only lasts a few minutes. I’ll endure a few minutes of cold to get that extra hour of sleep!
5. Always have to say everything on your mind OR never speak again?
I’d rather not speak. Some of the stuff that runs through my mind is pretty depraved, and I’d rather not say it out loud. I’d rather control my tongue, and have to write everything to communicate.